Canopy’s Wraparound solution is a care coordination process that partners with children, youth and their families to connect them with resources to help them succeed long-term. Wraparound Facilitators, in partnership with the family, work together to build a team of committed individuals to create a plan of care that is built around the family’s strengths and vision for the future. A Wraparound Facilitator helps the team find lasting solutions so the family can focus on what matters most.
- Family support for long-term success and collaboration for family goals and outcomes
- Increase in healthy behaviors in the home, school and communities
- Community support
- Helps keep families together
- Children or youth under 21 who are at risk for out-of-home placement
- Engaging with community systems such as Juvenile Justice Systems or the Mississippi
Department of Child Protection Services
- Must be receiving benefits from Medicaid or MississippiCAN
- Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) diagnosis
- Child or youth must have prior mental health services within the past 90 days
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Therapy available after hours. Please call a Care Coordinator for scheduling. Outside of business hours, please contact a Care Coordinator and someone will assist you within 24-hours.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Therapy sessions are scheduled to meet the individual needs of the youth and family