Funded by a grand through the Mississippi Department of Human Services, LINK is a free resource available to all Mississippi families, connecting them with support and resources to build stronger, healthier relationships.
- Provides families support systems to build stronger, healthier relationships
- Connects families to community services
- Provides increased assistance to access formal and informal support
- Educates families on self-care and self-control
- Connects families to mental health and substance abuse services
- Provides training on teen pregnancy prevention and parenting skills
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
Outside of business hours, please contact a Care Coordinator at 800.388.6247 and someone will assist you within 24-hours.
Funded by a grant through the Mississippi Department of Human Services.