The Canopy School is a nonprofit and fully-accredited school, empowering the diverse abilities of children through an individualized approach to education in a supportive, innovative and transformative environment.
The goal of The Canopy School is to provide positive education, career and personal development opportunities and outcomes to students with exceptional needs. Each student receives a specific learning plan that addresses the student’s unique needs and abilities in order for them to reach their full potential and thrive.
Support Services Offered
- Dyslexia therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- School and clinical mental health counseling
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy
- Academic path for grades K-12
- Workforce Development track that combines academic and soft skills, internship opportunities and on-the-job training
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Eligible to accept dyslexia scholarships and Education Scholarship Accounts (ESAs)