in-CIRCLE is a comprehensive home and community-based family preservation, reunification and support solution for families.
Family Preservation | Designed to keep families together with solutions for children and youth who are at risk of being removed from the home.
Family Reunification | Designed to reunify children and youth who have been removed from their home and placed in Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services (MDCPS) custody.
Highlights of in-CIRCLE
- Crisis intervention (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Child and family team meetings
- Individual and family therapy
- Case management
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Parenting and life skills training
- Wraparound services available
- Peer support services
- Family advocacy
- Flex funds for immediate needs
- Evidence-based assessment and interventions
Referral needed from law enforcement or Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services