Holiday Opportunities with Canopy:
- 24 Nights | Cozy in their pajamas, the children in Canopy’s care find joy in hearing a story filled with hope during a nightly story time during 24 Nights of Christmas. This year, you can make spirits bright by bringing your favorite holiday story to read. Along with a story, you can bring hot chocolate, crafts, coloring pages and more. CLICK HERE to sign up for a night at Canopy’s CARES Center in Jackson, MS. Children are ages 6-10.
- 25 Days | From gingerbread houses to caroling, volunteers are invited to provide a daytime holiday activity for the children at Canopy’s CARES Center in Jackson, MS, through the month of December. CLICK HERE to sign up. Children are ages 6-17.
- Wish Lists | Grant a holiday wish for a child in Canopy’s care! Over 100 children will complete a holiday wish list which includes clothing, toys, games and more. E-mail email@example.com to receive a wish list and more information. Fulfilled wish lists are due back to Canopy on Friday, December 15, 2023.
- Fuel the Mission | Give a gift in honor of a loved one, and your honoree will receive a special holiday card to acknowledge a donation was made in their honor. Your donations helped nearly 8,000 children plus their families last year! CLICK HERE to donate.
- Support a Local Canopy Toy Drive