Navigating Families to Success
Many factors cause stress in a family. Learning how to manage crisis situations leads to a more nurturing, stable environment within the family.
Canopy’s LINK connects families with state, local, and federal community resources to help prevent families from ending up in situations that lead to childhood trauma. LINK also provides community education classes on parenting skills, teen pregnancy prevention, substance abuse, child development, domestic violence prevention, mental health and suicide, and child abuse/neglect awareness.
LINK is a program offered by Canopy Children’s Solutions and funded by a grant through the Mississippi Department of Human Services.
LINK provides families support systems to build stronger, healthier relationships.
- LINK provides families support systems to build stronger, healthier relationships.
- LINK connects families to community services.
- LINK provides increased assistance to access formal and informal support.
- LINK educates families on self-care and self-control.
- LINK connects families to mental health and substance abuse services.
- LINK provides training on teen pregnancy prevention and parenting skills.
- LINK is FREE to families.
LINK’s FREE Community Education Classes equip participants with valuable information to help them reach their full potential.
- Substance Abuse
- Teen pregnancy prevention
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse and neglect
- Warning signs of suicide/mental illness
- Child development
- Parenting in the pandemic
- Formation and maintenance of two parent household
Who does LINK serve?
- All Mississippi families
How can families access LINK?
- Contact a Canopy Children’s Solutions Care Coordinator at 800.388.6247.
- Complete the below form:
To access the LINK informational flyer, click here.