Registered Nurse CARES Center – Position Overview
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides quality nursing services, including; assessing, formulating nursing diagnoses, planning, implementing, and evaluating the individual needs of youth in the Private Mental Health Center.
- The RN is responsible for statewide training of staff on taking vital signs and the proper documentation and communication required after taking vital signs.
- The RN also assists the physicians and nurse practitioners within the Private Mental Health Center as they care for youth and families.
- The RN provides direction, supervision, and evaluation with regard to the Nursing Practice Act.
- The RN will also be the central point of contact and entry for OrderConnect in the Canopy Children’s Solutions electronic health record throughout the Private Mental Health Center Clinics.
- This position recognizes the abilities and potential of all nursing personnel and assists each individual in the attainment of optimum performance.
- Coordinates nursing services in consultation with the Director of Nursing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)