Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Jackson
Comprehensive Mental Health Solutions
Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Jackson accepts patients Monday through Friday who are in need of a wide variety of services. The Jackson clinic offers limited scheduling for after hours appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
Meet the Staff
Click here to meet the caring staff of Canopy’s Behavioral Health Clinic in Jackson.
- 1513 Lakeland Drive, Jackson, MS 39216
- Phone: (601) 939-7990
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm.
- Crisis Management Hotline*: (601) 213-6544
*The crisis management hotline is available only to families whose children currently attend services at Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Jackson
Same day Access
For children and their families new to the Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic, we are offering Same Day Access with Walk-Ins on Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Insurance card
- Any Court Orders or Custody papers (if applicable)
- A list of any medications (if applicable)
- Any school documentation or previous treatment records that they would like to share (if applicable)
For Admissions Information
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Behavioral Health Clinic? Completed the form below or call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.