Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Jackson
Comprehensive Mental Health Solutions
Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Jackson accepts patients Monday through Friday who are in need of a wide variety of services. The Jackson clinic offers limited scheduling for after hours appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
Meet the Staff
Click here to meet the caring staff of Canopy’s Behavioral Health Clinic in Jackson.
- 1513 Lakeland Drive, Jackson, MS 39216
- Phone: (601) 939-7990
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Same day Access
For children and their families new to the Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic, we are offering Same Day Access with Walk-Ins on Monday and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Insurance card
- Any Court Orders or Custody papers (if applicable)
- A list of any medications (if applicable)
- Any school documentation or previous treatment records that they would like to share (if applicable)
For Admissions Information
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Behavioral Health Clinic? Completed the form below or call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.