Canopy employs a diverse group of mission-driven employees committed to honoring the voice of Mississippi children and families. The heartbeat of our work is selflessly serving a mission greater than ourselves: helping children thrive and families overcome extraordinary challenges.
Canopy employees contribute directly to the success of children and families in Mississippi. Therefore, we are looking for team members who put the voice of children first, believe that relationships matter and our differences make us stronger, find great joy in service to others, and consistently give their very best. Those who are committed to our Core Values find great personal satisfaction in their work. Do you share our passion for transforming the lives of children and helping them thrive?
Canopy is currently seeking mission-minded applicants for the below positions:
- Associated Behavior Technician in the Canopy Early Intervention Autism Clinic
- Behavior Analyst – School Consultation
- Behavior Analyst in the Canopy Early Intervention Autism Clinic
- Clinical Therapist at Canopy’s CARES Center
- Director of Educational Solutions
- Billing Specialist in Canopy’s Accounting and Finance Department
For a complete listing of Canopy’s statewide career opportunities, please visit mycanopy.org/careers.