Many of the places you shop every day give you, the consumer, the ability to make your dollars count through community reinvestment and charitable giving initiatives, and they costs you nothing extra. Canopy has partnered with Amazon, Kroger, and Rite Aid to provide support for our kids and families through their charitable rewards programs. See how easy it is to get started and help support kids in need with the things you already buy for you and your family.
This program lets you order through Amazon, and a percentage of your purchase price goes towards Canopy. Click here to register your Amazon account. Remember to search for and select Canopy Children’s Solutions.
Be sure to shop through smile.amazon.com for all your Amazon purchases and to make your dollars count! Shopping through Amazon Smile does not affect the variety of shopping options and goods you enjoy through Amazon retailers.
Register your Kroger Plus card to help raise money for Canopy. Every time you purchase, we get a percentage of that purchase. It will not affect your fuel points. See directions below:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (32816) or name of organization (Canopy Children’s Solutions), select organization from list and click confirm.
Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases to the next dollar and donate the change to an official KidCents charity like Canopy Children’s Solutions.
KidCents sign up instructions:
- Visit www.kidcents.com and follow the steps online to become a Rite Aid wellness+ member (join for free) and enroll in the KidCents program.
- After you join wellness+ (or if you are already a wellness+ member), login at www.kidcents.com and click “Select a Charity” on the website menu.
- Search in the list of official KidCents charities. We are listed under our former name, Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
- Click on “Select this Charity” so that your KidCents round-up change will be designated to Canopy. Now the next time you shop at Rite Aid, your change will be rounded up and donated to Canopy.
Please take a moment to register your accounts and help children and families overcome extraordinary challenges.
For more information about giving, please contact Canopy’s Development Office at 769-777-1030.