Comprehensive Mental Health Solutions
Canopy’s Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinics offer a wide variety of services. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
Who Do We Serve?
Children and youth 5 to 21 years old who are in need of mental and behavioral health services.
What Features Does the Clinic Provide?
- Convenient outpatient treatment for ADHD, depression, anxiety, trauma, and other behavioral health struggles.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations including:
- Evaluation for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD – also known as ADD)
- Evaluation for pediatric mood disorders including bipolar disorder
- Evaluation for childhood anxiety disorders
- Evaluation for childhood disruptive behavior disorders and oppositional defiant disorder
- Comprehensive treatment approaches including:
- Individual and family therapy by experienced and caring licensed therapists
- Psychopharmacology – conservative medication management supervised directly by an experienced board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Flexible scheduling for children and families.
- Accepts most major insurance plans as well as Medicaid.
Clinics are located in the following locations:
For Admissions Information:
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Behavioral Outpatient Clinic? Call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.