Comprehensive Mental Health Solutions
Canopy’s Behavioral Health Outpatient Clinics offer a wide variety of services. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
Who Do We Serve?
Children and youth up to 21 years old who are in need of mental and behavioral health services.
What Features Does the Clinic Provide?
- Convenient outpatient treatment for ADHD, depression, anxiety, trauma, and other behavioral health struggles.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations including:
- Evaluation for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD – also known as ADD)
- Evaluation for pediatric mood disorders including bipolar disorder
- Evaluation for childhood anxiety disorders
- Evaluation for childhood disruptive behavior disorders and oppositional defiant disorder
- Comprehensive treatment approaches including:
- Individual and family therapy by experienced and caring licensed therapists
- Psychopharmacology – conservative medication management supervised directly by an experienced board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Flexible scheduling for children and families.
- Accepts most major insurance plans as well as Medicaid.
Clinics are located in the following locations:
For Admissions Information:
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Behavioral Outpatient Clinic? Call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.