MYPAC Therapist – Position Overview
- The MYPAC therapist is charged with the delivery of all mental health services (e.g., individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, substance abuse treatment, etc.).
- The therapist completes all required clinical assessments.
- The therapist is responsible for the clinical oversight and clinical interventions related to the crisis management plan, the individualized service plan and Wrap-Around Meetings in coordination with the Primary Service Coordinator.
- The therapist is responsible for providing targeted clinical interventions based on the identified youth’s needs through the various assessments and plans.
- The therapist completes required assessments and case documentation for each individual in a timely manner and within program requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)