Canopy Children’s Solutions Donation Information
How you can help?
You can make a difference in a child’s life! Your contribution provides the resources we need to provide hope and healing to transform the lives of Mississippi’s most vulnerable children.
Our promise of stewardship
For over a 100 years, we have faithfully executed our mission through responsible stewardship. The Mississippi Secretary of State’s Report on Charitable Organization in Mississippi consistently reflects this faithful stewardship highlighting our commitment to allocate funds to programs and services for children and families. You may find complete details of our financial stewardship on the Secretary of State’s website under charity listing Mississippi Children’s Home Society, file number 100000083.
Make a Gift to Canopy Children’s Solutions
It is important to us that you know your gift makes a difference. It is our desire that we align your passions and interests with the critical needs of children. Please contact the Office of Development for more information or make your secure online gift now.
Become a partner in transformation
By becoming a Partner in Transformation, you are investing in the future of children and families that Canopy services. While giving is its own reward, an annual gift places you among a group of powerful philanthropists and qualifies you for special opportunities.
- Benefactors Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Chrysalis Circle ($2,500-$4,999)
- Patron’s Circle ($1,000-$2,499)
- Stewards ($500-$999)
- Friends (up to $500)
MAKE AN IMMEDIATE IMPACT: MAJOR GIFTS
Major gifts strengthen support for children and families of Canopy and provide a way for you to join in our mission and transform lives. Major gifts allow for an immediate impact by meeting critical needs that may go unmet without your support. Contact the Office of Development to discuss your interest.
- Children’s Champion ($100,000 or more)
- RV Powers Society ($25,000-$99,000)
- Thomas Gale Society $10,000-$24,999)
Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy
Join the 1912 Society with a planned gift or bequest that gives long-term support for children and families of Canopy. This provides a way for you to join in our mission and ensures your legacy will live on to help children for years to come.
Plan for a future gift to Canopy by including a provision in your will or other estate plans. You can specify how you would like us to use your gift. You can donate stock or other financial assets to realize larger tax savings.
Charitable Shopping Rewards Programs
Canopy has partnered with several companies to provide support for our kids and families through their charitable rewards program. We are grateful to Amazon, Kroger, and Rite Aid for their partnership and would ask you to support our mission by joining their rewards programs.
This program lets you order through Amazon, and a percentage of your purchase price goes towards Canopy. Click here to register your Amazon account.
Kroger Community Rewards
Register your Kroger Plus card to help raise money for Canopy. Every time you purchase, we get a percentage of that purchase. It will not affect your fuel points. See directions below:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (MI433) or name of organization (Canopy Children’s Solutions), select organization from list and click confirm.
Rite Aid KidCents
Through KidCents, Rite Aid customers can elect to round up their Rite Aid purchases to the next dollar and donate the change to an official KidCents charity like Canopy Children’s Solutions.
KidCents sign up instructions:
- Visit www.kidcents.com and follow the steps online to become a Rite Aid wellness+ member (join for free) and enroll in the KidCents program.
- After you join wellness+ (or if you are already a wellness+ member), login at www.kidcents.com and click “Select a Charity” on the website menu.
- Search in the list of official KidCents charities. We are listed under our former name, Mississippi Children’s Home Services.
- Click on “Select this Charity” so that your KidCents round-up change will be designated to Canopy. Now the next time you shop at Rite Aid, your change will be rounded up and donated to Canopy.
Make a Bank Transfer Donation
Electronic Wire Transfer Information:
Raymond James Financial
Contact: Ginger 601-368-2291
DTC number -0725 Mississippi Children’s Home Society
Account number #26993460
Mississippi Children’s Home Services, Inc., Mississippi Children’s Home Society, and CARES Center, Inc., doing business as (d.b.a.) Canopy Children’s Solutions (Canopy) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed in 1912 in Mississippi. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by United States law.