Keeping Mississippi Families Together
in-CIRCLE Intensive In-Home Services
in-CIRCLE Intensive In-Home Services is a program administered by Canopy Children’s Solutions. The program provides family preservation services and family reunification services. Anchored in the belief that the best place for every child is a permanent, loving home, Canopy works to keep families together and children safe.
After we ensure the safety of each family member in preservation cases, in-CIRCLE unique, intensive services designed to remove the harm from the child rather than removing the child from their families or to assist with the reunification of children with their families.
- Family Preservation Solutions are designed to keep families together, particularly in situations where children and adolescents are at risk of being removed from their homes.
- Family Reunification Solutions are tailored to families where youth have been removed from their home and placed in MDCPS custody.
Who we Serve
Families must be referred to the program by MDCPS.
How the Program Works
Upon admission, each family participates in an intake assessment where we develop a crisis and safety plan. We provide solutions according to the unique needs of the family. These include:
- Crisis intervention (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Child and family team meetings
- Individual and family therapy
- Case management and service coordination
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
- Active parent and life skills training
- Behavior management planning
- Wraparound services
How to Make a Referral
All referrals for in-CIRCLE Intensive In-Home Services must come through the Mississippi Department of Child Protection Services. CPS representatives should contact a Canopy Care Coordinator at 1-800-388-6247.