Imagine what Canopy Can Do. . . With a Partner like YOU!
Canopy needs champions who have a desire to help children. The Canopy Partners Program showcases donors at all levels by recognizing commitments of all sizes which drive our mission to help children thrive.
“When I think about what we have done with very little in this state, then I try to imagine what could be done if we had fuel for our innovation. The boundaries are limitless,”
– John D. Damon, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer
When Partnering with Canopy, You Help Transform a Life.
- Be included in our community of supporters with giving levels that qualify an individual or company to become a Canopy Partner.
- Benefit the children and families we serve. At Canopy, 97% of every dollar donated directly supports services to Mississippi children and families. Your gift is 100% tax deductible.
- Receive recognition in our annual report and on our website.
- Make a difference in the lives of more than 5,000 Mississippi children served by Canopy annually from across the state and in your community.
- Partners at the $2,500 and above level will be recognized with a butterfly on the Champions for Excellence wall in the Canopy Center of Excellence.
CANOPY PARTNER PROGRAM LEVELS
Partner in Care | $100
Partner in Change | $250
Partner in Compassion | $500
Partner in Promise | $1,000
Partner in Progress | $2,500
Partner in Growth | $5,000
Partner in Vision | $10,000
Partner in Transformation | $20,000+
Your donation may be eligible for a dollar-for-dollar tax credit from the state of Mississippi. For more details, click HERE.