As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the world and is now active in Mississippi, Canopy Children’s Solutions continues to monitor the latest information that is available from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), WHO and the Mississippi State Department of Health for guidance.
updates regarding coronavirus (covid-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update (March 26) – Regarding Solutions
- Message to the Community from Canopy Children’s Solutions (March 19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update (March 12)
Ways you can help
- Please support our children at the Warren County Children’s Shelter and CARES Center who are quarantined away from home by donating items through our Amazon Wish List.
- Help us continue to help others Donate Now.
resources for parents and caregivers regarding the Coronavirus outbreak
- Family Resources
- Discounts and Resources for Essential Workers
- Autism: Managing Overstimulation and Stress
- Community Resources Providing Grab and Go Lunches for Kids (Updated March 21)
- Experts explain how to protect your child’s mental health while social distancing – Dr. John Damon on WLBT
- Temper Your Expectations: Autism and the Coronavirus – Dr. Chris Furlow, BCBA-D, Canopy Autism Solutions
- Normalizing Life in the Era of Coronavirus – Hart Wylie, Canopy psychiatric nurse practitioner
- Helping your child adjust to the new normal – Dr. John Damon on Metro Matters.
- Supertalk Mississippi’s Good Things with Rebecca Turner – Talking to your child about Coronavirus with Canopy CEO John Damon
- How to Talk to Children About Coronavirus from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- A Pictorial Guide to Exploring COVID19 by Malaka Gherib