FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15
HIGHLAND VILLAGE, JACKSON, MS
SHARE HOPE, presented by C Spire Foundation, is a weekend of shining the light on mental health in the community. Outdoors at Highland Village, the weekend will feature activities focused on mental and physical wellness. Canopy experts will be providing complimentary resources and activities as you shop.
Share Hope Weekend Schedule of Experiences
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13
- 7-9 p.m. | Friendsgiving – Highland Village’s premier holiday kick-off event with proceeds benefiting Canopy Children’s Solutions. Click here to purchase tickets and learn more.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14
- 10 a.m. | Shops Open
- 12-4 p.m. | Second Saturday – Shop Highland Village retailers and Canopy experts will be on-hand in the Courtyard with resources and activities.
- 1 – 2 p.m. | Fashion Show – Highland Village favorites come together to amplify the message of HOPE and KINDNESS this holiday season. Enjoy the latest looks from Red Square, DSquared, lululemon, Vineyard Vines, Kendra Scott, Squared Girl, West of 55, Wren & Ivy, Buffalo Peak and Stride Rite. Click here to purchase tickets and reserve a table (limited number available). Complimentary standing room for all other guests. Proceeds benefit Canopy Children’s Solutions.
- 5 p.m. | Sunset Yoga – Practice yoga and mental wellness with Jen Simcox.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Brunch & Holiday Ballet – Join us for brunch at Aplos and bring the family for Ballet Magnificat’s “Christmas Carol” vignettes, photo opportunities and ballet classes. Canopy experts will be on-hand with resources and activities.