Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Gulfport
Comprehensive Mental Health Solutions
Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Gulfport accepts patients Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. who are in need of a wide variety of services. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
- 11975 Seaway Road, Gulfport, MS 39503 (Knight Non-Profit Building)
- Phone: (228) 863-4992
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Crist Management Hotline*: (601) 213-6092
*The crisis management hotline is available only to families whose children currently attend services at Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic Gulfport.
Same day Access
For children and their families new to Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic, we are offering Same Day Access with Walk-Ins on Monday and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Please bring the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Insurance card
- Any Court Orders or Custody papers (if applicable)
- A list of any medications (if applicable)
- Any school documentation or previous treatment records that they would like to share (if applicable)
For Admissions Information
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Behavioral Health Clinic? Completed the form below or call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.