Comprehensive Mental Health Services
Canopy Behavioral Health Clinics offer a wide variety of services. We help children and families manage symptoms associated with behavioral and mental health.
Who Do We Serve?
Children and youth 5 to 21 years old who are in need of mental and behavioral health services.
What Features Do the Clinics Provide?
- Convenient outpatient treatment for an array of challenges including ADHD, depression, anxiety, trauma, and other behavioral health struggles.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Best-practice treatment options including:
- Individual and family therapy by experienced and caring licensed therapists.
- Psychopharmacology – conservative medication management supervised directly by an experienced, board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist.
- Flexible scheduling for children and families.
- Tele-health services for children and families.
- Accepts most major insurance plans as well as Medicaid.
Clinics are located in the following locations:
For Admissions Information
Do you know a child who could benefit from the Canopy Behavioral Health Clinic? Completed the form below or call 1-800-388-6247 to speak with a Canopy Care Coordinator.