Canopy Children’s Solutions offers a variety of solutions for children
in crisis. To get more information, contact our Care Coordinators at
800.388.6247 or visit mycanopy.org/contact
While Canopy provides many resources to families, we also work closely with other organizations to help provide the best solutions to help every child succeed.
Find below a list of community resources available to families.
Community Resources for Families
- Child Mind Institute Symptom Checker
- Autism Insurance Hotline – 1-833-488-6472
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Mississippi Department of Education – 601-359-3513
- Mississippi Department of Mental Health – 1-877-210-8513
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – 601-899-9058
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families – 601-359-4500
- Child Abuse Hotline – 1-800-222-8000
- Crisis Text Line – text HOME to 741741
- Human Trafficking Hotline – 1-888-373-7888