The 5K4Kids Canopy Care Run, presented by Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company, will be held Saturday, September 22, 2018, at Colonial Heights Baptist Church in Ridgeland.
The registration link is now LIVE on www.5k4kids.com! Through the 5K4Kids online platform, friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and even long-distance pals can be part of your race day team! If your social circle isn’t ready to lace up, encourage them to support your efforts as a sponsor of your team. Once your registration is complete, share your personal fundraising link and tell others WHY you run! Official race day t-shirts will only be guaranteed for participants registered by September 9, so don’t delay!
As a special incentive to e-newsletter subscribers, we are pleased to offer a $5 off discount using code ENL18 at checkout.
BUILD A TEAM
Pull together neighbors, family, co-workers and build a race day team. Once you register, you can also recruit others to sponsor you with online donations. This is a great way to raise awareness among your friends and family about the amazing work you do here at Canopy and encourage them to get involved.
Is running not your thing? Do you live too far away? That’s ok, our Virtual Runner is made for you! Get all the benefits of being a race day participant without the sweat and build your team online. You can still help support the cause and raise awareness no matter where you are!
In addition to race participants, Canopy is also in need of Race Day Volunteers! This is a great opportunity for students seeking community service opportunities as well as companies and individuals looking to lend their support. To learn more about race day activities and volunteer opportunities, click here.
We are grateful for an amazing group of sponsors this year who have chosen to highlight their commitment to supporting children and families through this event. Thanks to the following organizations for their part in helping make this event possible!
- Presenting Sponsor: Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company
- Platinum Sponsor: Well-Being Magazine
- Silver Sponsor: Massage Envy
- Bronze Sponsors: Thompson & Associates; LLC, East Lakeland OB/Gyn Associates, P.A.; Heritage Hospitality Group; EnVision Eye Care & Optical Boutique; and the Junior League of Jackson
- Community Partners: Platinum: BankPlus; Gold: Hilton Jackson; Silver: BancorpSouth; Baptist Health Systems; Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC; Regions; Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company; Bronze: BKD, CPAs & Advisors; Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC; Brown Bottling Group; Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC; Magnolia Health; Mutual of America; Robert D. Sanders Foundation; Ross & Yerger Insurance, Inc.; Southern Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Co.; Trustmark; Watkins & Eager
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please click here for sponsorship details.
For full details about the day’s festivities, please visit www.5k4kids.com. Proceeds go to benefit Canopy Children’s Solutions.